Monday, November 21, 2011

To Catch You Up On My Story...


Posted on Friday, July 29, 2011


My name is Silas & I am unborn still growing in my mommy's tummy... If I can be patient I will join them on October 18, 2011. My mommy & daddy got married on December 17, 2010 & then conceived me on mommy's birthday (February 1). On March 15, 2011 they found out they would be expecting me!! They were so happy & then at 20 weeks gestation the doctor's not only told mommy the good news that daddy got what he wanted me, a boy but also that I am very sick!! I could feel my mommy's pain as my home shook with a rumble I will never want to know again; mommy's pain (she was hysterically crying & hyperventilating). She was devastated. The doctors told mommy that I had been diagnosed with CDH (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia) & other birth defects as well. They told her that I wasn't going to survive but my mommy fought for me to get to term so I am bound & determined to meet my mommy, daddy & 2 big sisters who anxiously wait for my arrival. They're fighting for me & I'm fighting for them, but when & if Jehovah calls me to be with him I have to go... I hope that He will let me get to know my family & enjoy all the fun things that mommy talks to me about everyday... She says that grandma can't wait to spoil me & show me how to ride horses. That way I can ride with my big sisters... 




No comments:

Post a Comment