Monday, November 21, 2011

For The Holidays


What will many of you do for the holidays? My family and I don't celebrate the holidays so my holidays wont be as hard as most parents of angels. Now that things have settled down now I feel like all the journaling and blogging I did during my journey with Silas and this battle with CDH is all over the place with no real organization. So, that is what I am doing now. Im not sure how I feel about this blogger site as it still isnt neat & streamlined as I have a slight case of OCD, but maybe I just have to take the time to learn more about this blogging site and clean it up later... So here is the new blog which I will continue to write in every so often. Please feel free to comment, follow, share, tweet, ect. Spread the word because the more people that know about our Cherubs the closer we are to answers.. May God bless each and everyone of you that come to visit my page..

No comments:

Post a Comment