Friday, December 30, 2011

Its Been A While, but...


So, its been a while since I have blogged, but with the holidays here it was harder than I thought. You could definitely feel the change this year a sense of sadness. Since last time I wrote I had Xmas eve dinner with friends so they wouldn't be alone. I got a job, but the car is about to break down so I can't keep driving that far to work, because it's the only running car we have right now. I have since spoken to DHREAMS Research & Boston General to arrange for my husbands & my own blood after the new year.

Our 1 yr anniversary came and went as we were just to sad with it being so close to not only our anniversary, but also Eli's b-day, Thanksgiving, X-mas, New Year & then my b-day... So, anyways 2012 has to be better than this year was! I still have to finish up posting Silas' autopsy report & finish playing around with my blog as we are still under construction.

I do want to ask you to find it in your heart & visit my Give Forward Page and help me raise money and awareness to help the families of the babies that have to battle this horrible fight. Help me in honor of my son Silas raise as much money as possible for my b-day (the day Silas was conceived) Feb. 1, 2012. That is the last day of the fundraiser.. Share, Tweet, blog, & Re-post please!!

Jeremiah 30:17 (New International Version)

17 But I will restore you to health 
and heal your wounds,' 
declares the LORD, 
'because you are called an outcast, 
Zion for whom no one cares.'

No comments:

Post a Comment