Thursday, December 1, 2011

2012 Faces of CDH Cherubs Calendar..

O.k. so, I meant to write yesterday, but I couldn't bring myself to take the time to do it. You see, yesterday was Silas' autopsy report review appt. Yesterday was just a sad day for me, I do want to tell everyone what the outcome was, but I'll do that later. Right now I'm here to tell everyone that Silas has made it into the "Faces of CDH- 2012 Cherubs Calendar". Our sweet little boy is the top right picture of the month of Oct.  So,  hurry and get your 2012 Cherubs calendar and help our Cherubs & their families! You can order your calendar at: CafePress. Later today Ill come back and blog about yesterday & how that experience was from a mother's heart. Thanks for loving my sweet Silas enough to come back & continue to follow our story! May each and everyone of you be blessed during this holiday season & for many of you just like myself this holiday will be a sad one, but I'M HERE FOR YOU!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Silas & you mean ALL these children have CDH? They all passed away?

    ReplyDelete