Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 IS HERE!


Wow, I just typed out this whole blog and have been working it here and there through out the evening and BAM!! The internet crashed! So frustrated, but I'm not going to let it get to me. I'm gonna give the quick version all summed up, and try to come back later to go more into it...

So last night my hubby and I weren't going to do anything for the New Year's Eve. Then a old friend called and we went over there with him, his son and his family for dinner to catch up. We had fun no drinking just good food and conversation then we left around 11:15 pm.  Hubby and I almost missed the ball drop, but I caught it in time and woke up Eli at the count down. Then I spent the night promoting my donation page for my charity and working on a name. I have had a generic name and I came up with a few names but nothing that made me feel like it was the one. I also got a donation and someone said something that made me feel great about the charity. So with Hope I move forward, but at 4 am the internet went out! I unwillingly went to bed. while I was sleeping I had a dream that Silas was with me and he said "Mommy, I'm a big brother." I then replied; "No, honey you are a little brother not big." Silas then said to me "No mommy, big." then he rubbed my belly. Sure enough I had a happy, healthy pleasurable pregnancy.. Then I went into labor which was like cake and all of a sudden.... My husband woke me!!! I wish I got to sleep so I could finish the dream, it felt good. It gave the same feeling I get when it is a perfect spring day with sun shining on my shoulders, a gentle breeze brushing against my warm skin, cooling it down as I enjoyed the smell of the lilacs, honeysuckles & gardenias. I loved it.

So, when I woke I took a few minutes to enjoy this feeling before I completely got out of bed, and I felt this overwhelming feeling to work on this charity. I then went into the living room and and my husband had good news that he found a way to come up with a way to get my car fixed! Exciting, I miss my car! I then told hubby about the dream and he said I was in there gently rubbing my belly like pregnant women do when I was sleeping.. LOL, I went to work on a name because like I said I had this feeling to work on it so I came up with SILAS (Say "I Love Angel Strong!"), and now I have to get permission to use the CDH ribbon from Dawn as this charity is for CDH babies. Below is the logo. So please help me by posting your thoughts, ideas, words of encouragement, ect. Share, Tweet, & blog the donation page & remember it's only up till Feb. 1, 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment