Friday, February 1, 2013

Biorhythm Review

Today I am posting about a new product that I received recently. I have decided to review products to share with my family & friends on the side now so that you wont waste your time buying or ordering these items with out the knowledge of what you are getting as there is nothing that bothers me more than getting something & finding out that its garbage & I wasted my time &/or money. So the first item I have been blessed to review was the Biorhythm chart of my physical, emotional & intellectual state each day for an certain time span. On Jan 20th, 2013 I ordered the chart. On Jan 21 i received my chart. I briefly looked it over before I went about my day. On Jan 22 I received a message that they had sent me the chart for 2014 & they would promptly be sending me the correct year. The reason Im telling you this is because I was impressed that with out me even having to ask for a new one they caught the mistake & quickly corrected it. Now that's customer service! On Jan 23 I received my new chart & since then I have been taking my time to review each day. Now from what I have seen each day has been on spot. I must say that I have played around with these as a kid but always laughed them off as they were never correct, but this time it was great to see the accurateness of the product. Would I recommend this to anyone the answer is YES.. If you are looking for a fun, friendly & fast gift try this out. Id like to share their info with you so you can check them out yourselves.
http://www.becauseitriedit.com/personalizedproducts.htm Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime
Twitter https://twitter.com/BecauseITriedIt
Be our friend on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/BecauseITriedIt

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

<iframe src="https://www.tomoson.com/contest/widget/192079/bb0d03aedf17d3014ed22818c328ad33bc134b84/00fc25633784b5cad65c0e6b76c0e9fe6aa19dbc?code=contest5e9ec0292359423938fc2f9e04d256f5" frameborder="0" target="_self" width="600" height="1240"></iframe>

1 comment:

  1. fantastic points altogether, you simply gained a brand new reader.
    What might you suggest in regards to your post that
    you just made some days ago? Any sure?

    Here is my web-site - Buy a business LA

    ReplyDelete